Sunday, June 26, 2011

Welcome to Cute Crafters

I created this blog because I noticed a lack of crafts for younger kids on the internet that didn't repeat themselves over and over. I've worked at a preschool camp for years (just about 7 years now, in fact) and have learned the tricks of the trade to coming up with creative crafts for children. I will be posting instructions for crafts as I make them with the children (I'm an assistant in a 2 year old classroom right now) or new craft ideas I have, but have not put into motion. I'll have a new theme for crafts every week available, and hopefully, a new craft everyday. Keep watching, as this week's craft theme will be: 4th of July crafts! I have quite a few ideas, so stay tuned!

Note: I probably will not be able to post pictures for everything I do. In the middle of August, I'll be going back to college, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to continue posting, but I plan to do the best I can to keep providing fresh craft ideas for you and your child.

No comments:

Post a Comment